Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Kentucky Bluegrass Burlexpo = Final Thoughts

What am amazing time I had this past weekend!  

There were so many good people all the way around on this trip, with lots of fine entertainment and a crew working on the behind the scenes efforts that were very thorough.  It couldn't have been better from my perspective!  

The audiences had a good time and were vocal about it, which is always encouraging.  I was able to speak with a few people after the show Friday and was very humbled by the warm words and compliments... everyone loves Queen B!  I'm happy to bring her here, there and everywhere that I can as the responses seem to be of this same mindset: she brings smiles.  

I met a lot of new people and ran into a number of good friends as well as acquaintances alike.  I'm proud to have been part of such a fine production!  

I have so many thanks to give to Siobhan Atomica and all the staff for doing a stellar job!


photo by Glenn Pine



photo by Joe Lyman at The 3rd Annual Bluegrass Burlexpo 2014

photo by Joe Lyman at The 3rd Annual Bluegrass Burlexpo 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment