Saturday, November 22, 2014

The 3rd Annual Bluegrass Burlexpo in Lexington, KY = End of Night 1

The drive was rather odd, not quite as relaxing as I thought it would be and pretty heavily traveled.  I passed through lots of tiny towns and a handful of big polluting stacks here and there along the Ohio river, as one would expect.  There was a strange and rather restless vibe in some areas.  I learned that route 62 and 68 from Columbus to Lexington is a road I'll not pass by again... which is a good start to the trip, learning something useful.

I was treated very well with a large area backstage in which to set up shop, there were lots of people handy in case anyone needed help.  The feeling was soothing and fun.  I was ready to light up and dazzle with Queen B and she did a fine job.  I love running into the many Puscifer fans out there who have to speak to me before they leave about the whole experience.  It's very gratifying that so many people dig the crazy concoctions that spring up in my head. It's not just good therapy!  I was honored to share a very nice space and stage with a bevy of talent from all over.  I can't wait to see photos and videos!

Loving Lexington as always, and I can't wait for tomorrow night's fun!



Queen B shot by Glenn Pine

My sincere apologies to Amber Ray... I didn't set my alarm properly and slept too late to even try to make it to your costuming class though I had every intention of supporting you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment