Tuesday, August 4, 2015

GoFundMe and waiting on the insurance process...

Little has gone on of late but here are the updates on my current waiting status....

While we all wait on Union Police to complete the fire report, there is little to be done.  Apparently, once the insurance company gets the report, they will offer me a payout... I've no idea what amount it will be.

Here are the pictures I took of the wreckage in daylight at the tow yard.  Hard to believe it still.









BUT some good news is that my good friend John Fahres took it upon himself to start a GoFundMe to help me get a better RV this time.   I am most grateful to have such good friends!

http://www.gofundme.com/MissTheresaTourRV


And while I wait, I have been looking at a RVs online.  There is an auction this Friday that I'm going to but not sure if it's too soon and the money won't be there yet.  If that is the case, I'll keep looking at other options, but the next auction is in a month.  

Time flies by and I am still in Dayton, Oh where I began.

No comments:

Post a Comment