Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year's Eve with Romantasy Cabaret

What can I say... I LOVED working with Romantasy Cabaret!

I was so well treated, received with such kindness and consideration that I felt instantly at home and ease.  I was grateful for a place to park right across the street from the back stage doors, so getting ready and being on time was a breeze.  

I was teary eyed at the end of the night when the producer, Lucy Morals, complimented me on my performance, my being so adventurous out on the road with only 4 years experience... and several more kind words that humbled me.  

Here is the glowing review Lucy Morals posted to my Facebook page after the event:

On 12.31.14 I had the pleasure of Michelle Osterday aka Miss Theresa in my Romantasy Cabaret show. I had never met her face to face. She submitted to the same audition process everyone else does, except she did so from many many miles away. A producer/director never quite knows what to expect from a performer they've never met but I wanted to go on the record and offer up a reference to anyone whom M.T. auditions for that she is an absolute gem to work with. Professional, on time, polite, and helped promote our event weeks in advance to the show date. She eagerly accepts direction and feedback, understanding that its only to help her grow as a performer and to help the production be better. Her costumes are delightful and she has a welcome mat out from us should she ever pass through Arizona again. Even my hard to pleasure stage/props mgr was impressed by how easy she was to work with. THAT says a lot, hahaha! Becka Bomb ; )

I am hoping to return to Phoenix, AZ and Romantasy Cabaret soon!  We all enjoyed each other's company enough that I believe it won't be long.....

Romantasy Cabaret can be found:
Site:
Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment